Friday, October 19, 2007

New Ride, Headache, Etc.

Thanks to a little help from my old lady and a few other friends, I finally have re-joined the ranks of people with functioning motor vehicles. I just purchased a 1994 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 2 door, 4 wheel drive, high output 4.0 litre engine. Big freaking crack in the windshield, but still passes inspection.
In fact, the mechanics I had look it over before I purchases said vehicle were very impressed, and would have paid about twice what I paid for the vehicle. They said it wouldn't take much to drive this beast another ten years. So now I can go places whenever I feel like it. Yep, I'm pretty cool, again.
On a side note, I have the worst headache ever.
My eyeballs feel like they've been inflated to four times their normal pressure.
It's bad.

No comments: